At Wellington Dental in London, our family dentists offer dental crowns and dental bridges as options to help repair damaged teeth, and replace missing teeth.
What is a dental crown?
- A crown is a type of dental restoration which completely caps or encircles a tooth or dental implant.
- A crown might be recommended if you're restoring a broken or damaged tooth.
- A crown may also be recommended when a tooth has had root canal therapy, when a tooth is misshapen, or if you need to protect your teeth from potential future damage.
What is a dental bridge?
- A bridge is a dental restoration that replaces missing teeth.
- It is made up of a false tooth fused between two crowns which enable the restoration to “bridge” the gap between the two teeth. The bridge is cemented on to the teeth and is not removable.
Contact us today to know more about Bridges and Crowns.
« Go Back